🤠 PARTNER: https://social.protectingveil.com/support
This is the fifth episode from my interview with Father John Behr, who is Regius Professor of Humanity at the University of Aberdeen. He previously taught at St. Vladimir’s Seminary, where he served as Dean from 2007-17; he is also the Metropolitan Kallistos Chair of Orthodox Theology at the Vrije Universiteit of Amsterdam, and the Amsterdam Center for Orthodox Theology.
🔔 SUBSCRIBE and hit the bell: https://social.protectingveil.com/youtube
In this episode, Father John completes his discussion of what lies at the heart of Orthodox Christianity.
📙 FREE eBOOK on contemporary monastic elders: https://social.protectingveil.com/freebook1
For more about Fr. John: https://frjohnbehr.com/
1) 👏 SUPPORT: If you enjoy this channel, please consider supporting it! There are opportunities for financial and non-financial support: https://social.protectingveil.com/support
2) 🔔 SUBSCRIBE! Understand your faith better so you can live it more deeply: https://social.protectingveil.com/youtube
3) 📙 FREE eBOOK ON THE ELDERS Interested in the lives and counsels of contemporary elders and Saints of Greece? Download a free abridged version of my book on the elders here: https://social.protectingveil.com/freebook1
4) 🖇️ LET’S CONNECT!
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/protectingveil
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/protectingveil
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/protectingveil
5) 🎹 DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? I’m writing and recording songs retelling the lives of ancient Saints! The music featured at the beginning of this video is from my song for Saint Anthony the Great: https://youtu.be/m4BlU_yae74 Music Links:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/newhagiography
- Website: http://newhagiography.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newhagiography
- Twitter: https://social.protectingveil.com/twitter
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/newhagiography
- Bandcamp: https://newhagiography.bandcamp.com/
6) 🎨 ARE YOU AN ORTHODOX ARTIST OR PATRON? Please check out Zosima Society, where we’re connecting Orthodox non-liturgical artists (writers, musicians, filmmakers, visual artists, etc.) and patrons! https://social.protectingveil.com/zosimasociety